Thursday, March 11, 2010

Of Hotels and Training evenings after..........

Last 2 evenings I have spent sitting in the lounge of my hotel watching all business/corporate workers.

There were horizontal eyed gentlemen in Suits ! Yes, they dont take off their coats even after a few glasses of beer. Never mind the heat.

A group of twirly, curlies brightly attired...stockings, high heels and all. Strange they were either more than well endowed or a perfect hour glass :). Rather extremes I say.



The hotel is full of Airlines Crew......dont they get fed up of all that make up? Do they even recall what is the original shape of their eyes ? Lips?



The best was the Duo ...singers...crooners....the chap looked every bit straight out of one of the huge multi-storied, Multi-national companies.....striped shirt sitting on his shoulders....hairly upper lip......

the lady was a treat to the eye, with diagonal eyes!!



She was fabulous at eating away every last consonant of the song....religiously.

She sang some Olden Goldies ........"Daddy ...daddy coooooo , I am crazy like a fooooo" . She was brave enough to even sing along with her companion Chris Issak's "What wicked games you plaaa/ To make me feel this waaaa".



I couldnt resist requesting for "Be'same Mucho" ;) And oblige she did!



Evil arnt I !!?? But I loved it ....

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed that you have a liking for Spanish verve in music. Be it Julio Iglesias or a tango like Besame Mucho. Is Marc Antony up in the alley?
    Besame Mucho is a haunting tango! I first heard it on 78 RPM on my gramophone when I was four years old.

    ReplyDelete